Virtualization | Containers | Monitoring | User Experience
• With the COVID pandemic heightened the need for mobility.
• Use virtualization to deliver desktops, applications and tasks to a mobile workforce anywhere and anytime.
• Deliver industry leading VDI, transform employee experience, prevent business disruptions, deliver cloud desktops on Azure, simplify SSO, secure BYO devices, get a VPN alternative, implement zero trust security.
• Easily move to microapps, modernize load balancing, deliver Linux VDI, migrate to the cloud, optimize your cloud strategy, easily move to microservices, streamline your digital transformation with virtualization.
• With containers you can deliver faster app deployments at lower costs. Cut development times for new apps from months to mere weeks, reduce platform deployments to hours and cut app build costs by 60%.
• Give your organization flexibility across on premise and public cloud infrastructure. Use enterprise container solutions to deliver consistent foundation across managed infrastructure solutions.
• Use an agile and flexible platform to develop and run your business applications.
• With businesses now app centric and driven by the adoption and stability of their public and internal
applications, the need to monitor these has become a key deliverable for organizations.
• Application complexity is now at its peak with n tier applications delivering value across a myriad of
interdependent code and services picking out the cause of slow transaction or poor service is very
• Application performance monitoring allows businesses to take a deep dive into their app stack and
quickly identify root causes of poor service and resolve them quickly.
• Monitoring solutions remove the buck passing that occurred during outages and led to loss of critical time
to triage application issues.
• Monitoring allows organizations identify the line of code within the code stack causing the service
• Artificial intelligence allows a baselining of your entire application stack making service response
deviations from the standard baseline flaggable as an anomaly.
• Health rules and alerts are used to trigger emails, SMSs, and messages to users/user groups on a threshold
• Tracking user experience over time and across devices allows an organization to benchmark its IT
investments with user impact.
• A user journey chart shows an organization how users interact with its applications or web portals and how
they drop off when they move from one page to another.
• Business journeys on the other hand, show an organization how various units interact with the customer’s
request and delay its treatment or treat it timeously. Thus focusing the organization on areas of improving
the customer’s experience.
• Some issues facing users of your organization’s apps may not be related to the functionality of your
organization’s applications at all. Use End User monitoring to identify when issues are due to the device OS
version or configuration.
• Deliver intelligent business dashboards that correlate poor user experience due to site errors with revenue
loss to your organization.
• Take user experience to the next level by automating remedial actions during service outages.